Pay housing loans online
To make a payment you will require a Loan Customer Number (8 digits), a PIN (Personal Identification Number) and a Visa/Delta, Mastercard or Laser (Debit) card.
Minimum payment is €10. Please retain a copy of the receipt number as proof of payment.
Payments to accounts will be updated within 2 working days.
Lost / New PIN
If you have lost or require a new PIN you can apply for a lost / new PIN online.
You will need your:
- Loan Customer Number: This is an 8 digit number.
- PIN: This has been issued to you separately by Clare County Council.
- Shared Ownership Customers have a separate Rent Customer Number and PIN.
- You can use Visa/Delta, Mastercard or Laser (Debit) card.
- Retain a copy of the receipt as your proof of payment.
How to pay online
- Click on the "Pay online now" link above.
- Enter your Loan Customer Number in the Account Number field.
- Enter the PIN and click Submit.
- The account details will be displayed.
- Confirm account details are correct.
- Enter the value in the Payment Amount field as appropriate and click Submit.
- Payment Step 1. Select Payment Method, select credit card or debit card and click Pay.
- Payment Step 2. Payment Details, review amount and payment method and click Accept.
- Enter credit card or debit card details, click Pay Now.
- Payment Step 3. Receipt is displayed and includes the Receipt Number.
- If you require an email receipt enter email address and select Send Receipt.
- Retain or print your receipt for your records.
Privacy and security
Payments are processed by Realex, a third party payment service provider, which provides a secure environment to protect your transactions. Your credit or Laser (debit) card information is not transmitted outside the secure site.
If you have a query in relation to the above, please contact the Housing section. Our contact details are in the contacts section of this page.
If a Housing Loan has been paid in error or has been paid twice, a refund may be arranged. Refunds are decided on a case by case basis.
To apply for a refund, write to the Housing loans section. Our contact details are in the contacts section of this page.
Page last reviewed: 09/08/17Back to top
Áras Contae an Chláir
(065) 6846325, (065) 6846383
This is just for feedback on our web site, not comments or questions about our services.
To tell us about anything else, go to our contact us pages.