Covid-19 (Coronavirus) service update
A helpdesk has been set up to respond to the needs of vulnerable members of our community.
Council staff will ensure continuity of our essential and critical services across our key operations and the Council’s Crisis Management Team will continue to meet on an ongoing basis.
If you need to contact us, please:
Áras Contae an Chláir is located at New Road, Ennis. Parking is available at the rear of the building.
Our customer services team provide information on all Council services and can be a first point of contact when you visit our headquarters. We can give you general advice and information regarding Council services and provide application forms.
If you need to access Council services at this time, please do so by phone, email, post, online or at our public counters.
- Open Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Closed - Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Housing, Motor Tax Office: Open Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Cash Office, Planning, Environment, Transportation, Local Enterprise Office: Open Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Customer Services: Open Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Homeless Action Team by appointment only
Find us on the map