Shannon recycling centre
AddressShannon recycling centre
Telephone: (061) 364483
Map of location
Longitude: -8.87751 Latitude: 52.71489
Charges for recyclables effective from 18th January 2011
- Car, or car-based van or 4 wheel drive or equivalent - €5
- Car, or car-based van or 4 wheel drive and small trailer (max. 1.2 cu.m / 42cu.ft.) * - €9
- Light van - €12
- All other vehicles and vehicle/trailer combinations - €25
- A minimum charge will apply- €5
These charges are inclusive of V.A.T. at 13.5%
Shannon Recycling Centre is now accepting small quantities of clean green waste e.g. fresh grass cutting and fresh hedge clippings. Green waste must be presented in small containers, loose materials cannot be accommodated.
Shannon Recycling Centre is now also accepting paint tins and liquid paint (solvent based and mixture of paints - no sludges). Paint tins must be packed in upright position.
*Small trailer is defined as less than 1.8 m /6 ft long and less than 0.6 m /2 ft high.
- Glass bottles and jars
- Aluminium cans
- Steel / tin cans
- Plastic bottles
- Newspaper and magazines
- Waste oil
- Oil filters
The following items are accepted free of charge for householders:
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE), such as fridges, cookers, computers, etc.
- Fluorescent tubes
- Waste batteries
- Textiles (must be dry and clean)
Please bring only items listed above to the recycling centre. Items accepted from domestic/householders only.
Composters are available for purchase - €50 each.
Thank you for your support.Back to top