Pay housing loans online
To make a payment you will require a Loan Customer Number (8 digits), a PIN (Personal Identification Number) and a Visa/Delta, Mastercard or Laser (Debit) card.
Minimum payment is €10. Please retain a copy of the receipt number as proof of payment.
Payments to accounts will be updated within 2 working days.
Lost / New PIN
If you have lost or require a new PIN you can apply for a lost / new PIN online.
You will need your:
- Loan Customer Number: This is an 8 digit number.
- PIN: This has been issued to you separately by Clare County Council.
- Shared Ownership Customers have a separate Rent Customer Number and PIN.
- You can use Visa/Delta, Mastercard or Laser (Debit) card.
- Retain a copy of the receipt as your proof of payment.
- Click on the "Pay online now" link above.
- Enter your Loan Customer Number in the Account Number field.
- Enter the PIN and click Submit.
- The account details will be displayed.
- Confirm account details are correct.
- Enter the value in the Payment Amount field as appropriate and click Submit.
- Payment Step 1. Select Payment Method, select credit card or debit card and click Pay.
- Payment Step 2. Payment Details, review amount and payment method and click Accept.
- Enter credit card or debit card details, click Pay Now.
- Payment Step 3. Receipt is displayed and includes the Receipt Number.
- If you require an email receipt enter email address and select Send Receipt.
- Retain or print your receipt for your records.
Payments are processed by Realex, a third party payment service provider, which provides a secure environment to protect your transactions. Your credit or Laser (debit) card information is not transmitted outside the secure site.
If you have a query in relation to the above, please contact the Housing section. Our contact details are in the contacts section of this page.
If a Housing Loan has been paid in error or has been paid twice, a refund may be arranged. Refunds are decided on a case by case basis.
To apply for a refund, write to the Housing loans section. Our contact details are in the contacts section of this page.
Page last reviewed: 09/08/17Back to top