Submissions Invited on Draft Corporate Plan 2019 - 2024
Closed for submissions
Submission deadline: Friday November 8, 2019
We have prepared a Draft Corporate Plan which set out its strategic aims and objectives and its supporting strategies for the period 2019-2024.
The Draft Corporate Plan may be inspected at the locations listed hereunder during normal office hours from Monday 14th October, 2019 to Friday 8th November, 2019 inclusive.
- Customers Services Desk, Clare County Council, New Road, Ennis, Co Clare
- West Clare Municipal District, Town Hall, Kilrush, Co Clare
- West Clare Municipal District, Ennistymon Area Office, Ennis Road, Ennistymon, Co Clare
- Killaloe Municipal District, Scariff Area Office, Mountshannon Road, Scariff, Co Clare
- Shannon Municipal District, Town Hall, Shannon, Co Clare
A copy of the Draft Corporate Plan can also be downloaded below.
Submissions on the Draft Plan may be made through email@example.com or in writing to the Acting Head of Finance, Finance & Support Services, Clare County Council, New Road, Ennis, Co Clare not later than 5.00 p.m. on 8th November, 2019.
All Submissions will be considered and taken into account in the adoption of the Corporate Plan.
Draft Corporate Plan 2019 - 2024
Date issued: 21/10/19
Draft Corporate Plan 2019 - 2024 [ PDF, 4448KB]
Page last updated: 21/10/19Back to top