Clare Tourism Strategy public workshops
Closed for submissions
Submission deadline: Friday March 15, 2019
Clare County Council, in association with Shannon Heritage, is undertaking a tourism planning process that will result in a ten-year Tourism Strategy for Clare.
This is an exciting initiative that will give the tourism industry a unique opportunity to look at emerging opportunities, and to discuss ways of addressing issues and concerns that together will generate a greater return from our visitors and build a stronger industry.
As part of this process, we would like to invite you to participate in one of our forthcoming workshops to be held across the county. These workshops will focus on questions such as:
• What differentiates Clare and gives the county a competitive advantage as a tourism destination?
• What factors might be hindering the sustainable growth of tourism within the county?
• How do we build on our advantages and strengthen the return on our markets?
• What does success in tourism development look like?
TEAM Tourism Consulting is working with Clare County Council on the planning process and will facilitate these workshops. We invite you to participate in a workshop at a convenient time and location to discuss your aspirations and thoughts for tourism in County Clare and to assist in identifying the most appropriate steps that should be taken in the next ten years.
These workshops are the initial phase of consultation and we are looking forward to working with you in the ongoing process of developing the strategy.
The workshops are being held in the following locations:
• Ennistymon, Falls Hotel, Monday 11th March 2:00 p.m. – 4.30 p.m.
• Shannon, Oakwood Arms, Tuesday 12th March 2.00 p.m. – 4.30 p.m.
• Ennis, Templegate Hotel, Tuesday 12th March 6.30 p.m. – 9.00 p.m.
• Killaloe, Lakeside Hotel, Wednesday 13th March 10.30 a.m. – 1.00 p.m.
• Kilrush, Vandeleur Walled Garden, Thursday 14th March 2.00 p.m. – 4.30.p.m.
• Ennis, Templegate Hotel, Friday 15th March 10.30 a.m. – 1.00 p.m.
To confirm attendance and for further information please contact Sile, Tourism Unit, Clare County Council on 065 6846283, email email@example.com.
Page last updated: 12/03/19Back to top