De Valera Public Library, Ennis
- We have an extensive range of books for adults and children
- Comprehensive collection of CDs and DVDs
- Talking Books (MP3 Format)
- Magazines and newspapers
- Story-time for children
- Book clubs for adults
- IT skills training
- Free public access Internet PCs with Open Office suite
- Free WiFi
- Self-service kiosks
- Self-service printing, scanning and photocopying
- Community noticeboard
- Study space
- Acitvities and events for children and adults
- Class visits
As well as other ad-hoc events, we have the following regular weekly events.
On Thursdays at 3.15 p.m. we have a story time event for children with colouring, crafts and fun.
Children aged between 3 and 6 years old are welcome to come along.
Book Club for adults
Three different book club groups meet monthly and new members are always welcome.
- Second Tuesday of every month at 7.00 p.m. at de Valera Library
- Last Tuesday of every month at 7.00 p.m.
- First Thursday of every month at 11 a.m.
Improve your Internet and email skills
On Fridays at 11a.m., Library staff provide an introduction to Internet and email skills. Come along and find out how to set up an email account and browse the Internet. Free of charge and all are welcome.
Map of location
- Monday: 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Friday: 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.