Our customer services team provide information on all Council services and can be a first point of contact when you visit our headquarters. We can give you general advice and information regarding Council services and provide application forms.
If you need to contact us, please: Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Telephone (065) 6844661 for Motor Tax Motor Tax queries.(www.motortax.ie)
Áras Contae an Chláir is located at New Road, Ennis. Parking is available at the rear of the building.
Customer Services Clare County Council Áras Contae an Chláir
- Open Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Closed - Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Housing: Open Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Motor Tax Office: Monday - Friday 9:15 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Cash Office, Planning, Environment, Transportation, Local Enterprise Office: Open Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Customer Services: Open Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Homeless Action Team by appointment only
Water or waste water emergencies
Contact Irish Water on 1800 278 278
Fire & rescue emergencies
999 or 112
(087) 4169496 Except Fire and Rescue and Water/Wastewater. Outside office hours only.
Find us on the map
This is just for feedback on our web site, not comments or questions about our services.
To tell us about anything else, go to our contact us pages.