We are bombarded with information about the virus constantly through TV, radio and social media. It can become overwhelming for both you and your family.
While it is important to keep up to date with the latest messages, it is also important to step away and take a breather.
There are various things that can help you to switch off and help you relax:
- Exercise – exercise is great to relieve stress and improve your mood
- Practise relaxation techniques
- Read a book or listen to a story – you can join the library online at clarelibrary.ie and download e-books to read on your own device
- Be creative
- Do an online yoga class
- FaceTime a friend for a chat
- Watch a funny film or TV show.
Clare County Library and Arts Service is offering an enhanced range of services to help you switch off.
Page last reviewed: 02/05/20Back to top