Proposed Section 38 traffic calming measures on the L4176 Rockmount Road
Notice is hereby given that Clare County Council, pursuant to Section 38 of the Road Traffic Act , propose to install the following traffic calming measures:
Proposed footpath and carriageway narrowing at L4176 Rockmount Road (Between Water Tower and Old Quarry)
The works shall involve -
- Installation of new 1.8m wide footway.
- Provision of kerbing and dropped (vehicular access) kerbs
- Provision of uncontrolled pedestrian crossing
- Provision of all associated signage and road markings.
- Landscaping works
- Provision of ducting for future lighting scheme.
- Associated drainage and ancillary works.
Plans and particulars of the proposed scheme as shown on drawing number MDE-21-006-01A are attached below and will be available until Monday 12th July 2021.
Objections or representations in relation to the proposals may be made in writing to Administrative Officer, Clare County Council, Roads and Transportation Department, Áras Contae an Chláir, New Road, Ennis, Co. Clare before 4:00 p.m. on Monday 12th July 2021
Date issued: 09/06/21
Proposed Section 38 - L4176 Rockmount Road - proposed layout [ PDF, 1360KB]
Page last updated: 09/06/21Back to top