Proposed Section 38 traffic calming measures at St. Flannans National School, Inagh
Notice is hereby given that Clare County Council, pursuant to Section 38 of the Road Traffic Act 1994 propose to install the following traffic calming measures:
Proposed controlled pedestrian crossing with speed ramps outside St. Flannans National School Inagh (L-1130), Inagh, Co. Clare.
The works shall involve -
- Installation of new 2.4m wide controlled pedestrian crossing.
- Installation of 2 No. speed ramps on the L-1130.
- Provision of all associated signage and road markings.
- Provision of new ESB connection and associated works.
- Upgrade existing footpaths at this location.
Plans and particulars of the proposed scheme are attached below and will be available until 28th June 2021
Objections or representations in relation to the proposals may be made in writing to Administrative Officer, Clare County Council, Roads and Transportation Department, Áras Contae an Chláir, New Road, Ennis, Co. Clare before 4:00 p.m. on 28th June 2021
Date issued: 27/05/21
Section 38 Inagh - proposed layout [ PDF, 146KB]
Page last updated: 27/05/21Back to top