Pay housing rents online
To make a payment you will require a Rent Customer Number (8 digits), a PIN (Personal Identification Number) and a Visa/Delta, Mastercard or Laser (Debit) card.
Minimum payment is €10. Please retain a copy of the receipt number as proof of payment.
Payments to accounts will be updated within 2 working days.
Lost / New PIN
If you have lost or require a new PIN you can apply for a lost / new PIN online.
You will need your:
- Rent Customer Number: This is an 8 digit number.
- PIN: This has been issued to you separately by Clare County Council.
- Shared Ownership Customers have a separate Loan Customer Number and PIN.
- You can use a Visa/Delta, Mastercard or Laser (Debit) card.
- Retain a copy of the receipt as your proof of payment.
How to pay online
- Click on the "Pay online now" link above.
- Enter your Rent Customer Number in the Account Number field.
- Enter the PIN and click Submit.
- The account details will be displayed.
- Confirm account details are correct.
- Enter the value in the Payment Amount field as appropriate and click Submit.
- Payment Step 1. Select Payment Method, select credit card or debit card and click Pay.
- Payment Step 2. Payment Details, review amount and payment method and click Accept.
- Enter credit card or debit card details, click Pay Now.
- Payment Step 3. Receipt is displayed and includes the Receipt Number.
- If you require an email receipt enter email address and select Send Receipt.
- Retain or print your receipt for your records.
Privacy and security
Payments are processed by Realex, a third party payment service provider, which provides a secure environment to protect your transactions. Your credit or Laser (debit) card information is not transmitted outside the secure site.
If you have a query in relation to the above, please contact the:
Áras Contae an Chláir
Telephone: (065) 6846334
Page last reviewed: 04/02/19Back to top
This is just for feedback on our web site, not comments or questions about our services.
To tell us about anything else, go to our contact us pages.