Ennis recycling centre
AddressEnnis recycling centre
Telephone: (065) 6893705
Map of location
Longitude: -8.984456 Latitude: 52.860399
Charges for recyclables effective from 18th January 2011
- Car, or car-based van or 4 wheel drive or equivalent - €5
- Car, or car-based van or 4 wheel drive and small trailer (maximum 1.2 cu. m / 42 cu. ft) * - €9
- Light van - €12
- All other vehicles and vehicle/trailer combinations - €25
- A minimum charge will apply - €5
These charges are inclusive of V.A.T. at 13.5%
* Small trailer is defined as less than 1.8 m / 6 ft long and less than 0.6 m / 2 ft high.
- Glass bottles and jars
- Steel food cans
- Tetrapak cartons
- Aluminium cans
- Plastic bottles
- Newspaper / magazines
- Waste oil
- Oil filters
The following items are accepted free of charge for householders:
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE), such as fridges, cookers, computers, etc.
- Fluorescent tubes
- Waste batteries
- Textiles (must be dry and clean)
Ennis Recycling Centre is now also accepting small quantities of clean green waste e.g. fresh grass cutting and fresh hedge clippings. Green waste must be presented in small containers, loose materials cannot be accommodated. Small quantities of metal and timber are also accepted. The minimum fee of €5 applies.
Please bring only items listed above to the recycling centre. Remember, we cannot accept domestic or commercial waste.
The facility is for householders only. No commercial operators will be allowed entry.
Thank you for your support.
Please note that CCTV surveillance is in operation at various bring banks and recycling centres throughout the county. It should be noted that it is an offence under the Litter Pollution Act 1997 - 2003 to leave any waste materials including bags of household waste, bottles, plastics, cardboard boxes etc. in the vicinity of bring bank receptacles. In the event that bring banks are full, please notify Environment Section on 1800 606 706.Back to top