Proposed temporary closing of roads - Ennis Municipal District - pedestrianisation of streets
Notice is hereby given in accordance with Section 75 of the Roads Act 1993 of Clare County Council’s intention to close the roads detailed hereunder for the periods stated in connection with the pedestrianisation of these streets.
Road to be closed:
- O’Connell Square and O’Connell Street from O’Connell Square to its junction with Station Road;
- Salt House Lane and High Street– note: once Salt House Lane and High Street closure is implemented traffic along Old Friary Lane to change direction from Parnell Street Car Park to Bank Place.
Dates and Times of Closures:
- Saturday 15th December from 12.00 noon to 6.00 p.m.
- Sunday 16th December from 12.00 noon to 6.00 p.m.
- Friday 21st December from 12.00 noon to 6.00 p.m.
- Saturday 22nd December from 12.00 noon to 6.00 p.m.
- Sunday 23rd December from 12.00 noon to 6.00 p.m.
- Monday 24th December from 12.00 noon to 6.00 p.m.
Objections / representations may be made in writing before 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday 6th November 2018 to the:
Roads and Transportation Department,
Áras Contae an Chláir,
Clare County Council,
Clare County Council
New Road, Ennis
Page last updated: 30/10/18Back to top