Skip to main content

Report an unauthorised development

How to make a complaint

If you wish to make a complaint about any development which you consider to be unauthorised please complete the Planning Enforcement Complaint Form. Complaints will NOT be investigated unless your name and address is provided and the form is signed. Before submitting the complaint form please read the Guidelines on completing Enforcement Complaint form.

IMPORTANT- Please note that your details will be treated as confidential and it is the policy of Clare County Council not to release these details under the Freedom of Information Act 2014  but the Council cannot however, give absolute guarantees on this as a request under the Freedom of Information Act can be appealed by requesters to the Information Commissioner.

Development complaint form

Page last reviewed: 26/02/09

Back to top