Prevent - Reduce - Reuse - Recycle
18 December 2019
Why not support the climate challenge and include these tips for a Greener Christmas:
- Visit www.stopfoodwaste.ie for tips on food waste prevention.
- Choose products with less packaging and say no to excess packaging.
- Buy just what you need – buying more can lead to you throwing it.
- Download the recently launched mywaste.ie My Impact app on Google Play store.
- Take a reusable bag when doing your shopping.
- Use reusable napkins, cutlery and crockery – avoid single use items.
- Choose reusable containers/lunchboxes instead of plastic or foil wrapping.
- Choose greeting cards made from recycled paper or send e-cards.
- Check out www.mywaste.ie if you are unsure what can/cannot be recycled.
Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram @GreenerClare.
Page last updated: 18/12/19Back to top