Healthy Ireland Fund
Healthy Ireland, A Framework for Improved Health and Wellbeing 2013-2025 is the national framework for action to improve the health and wellbeing of Ireland over the coming generation.
The primary aim of the Healthy Ireland Fund is to support innovative, cross-sectoral, evidence-based projects and initiatives that support the implementation of key national policies in areas such as obesity, smoking, alcohol, physical activity and sexual health.
The objectives of the Fund are:
- To raise awareness of, and support for, healthy Ireland through the funding of community-based and national health promotion activities.
- To facilitate and resource cross-sectoral and partnership networks that promote health and well-being.
- To resource the development of locally-led, cross-sectoral strategies promoting health and wellbeing.
- To add value to existing health promotion initiatives through the provision of healthy Ireland resources.
- To support the health and wellbeing of the most disadvantaged groups and areas and those experiencing significant health inequalities through long-term planning.This fund will support innovative that aim to improve health and well-being in County Clare, in line with Healthy Ireland, "A Framework for Improved Health and Wellbeing 2013-2025".
Clare Local Community Development Committee (LCDC) and the Clare Children and Young People’s Services Committee (CYPSC) invites applications which will improve health and well-being in County Clare, in line with Healthy Ireland, A Framework for Improved Health and Wellbeing 2013-2025.
Application forms and scheme guidelines can be downloaded below or by emailing email@example.com
Completed applications must be lodged not later than 3:00 p.m. on Monday May 14, 2018
Date issued: 03/05/18
Healthy Ireland Guidelines 2018 [ PDF, 273KB]
Page last reviewed: 04/05/18Back to top