Lease or sell your house
Leasing or selling residential property to Clare County Council
Have you a residential property you wish to sell or lease?
Clare County Council hereby invites residential property owners to sell or lease their properties to Clare County Council. The council is looking to buy or lease houses and apartments in areas of housing need. Any property will be considered provided it meets or can meet the minimum standards for rental properties and where there is a housing need. A new Buy and Renew Scheme has been introduced and the focus under the scheme is on purchasing older stock in urban areas with a view to tackling dereliction and improving streetscapes. If you wish to sell or lease your property to the council under this scheme please complete form provided in related documents below.
There are two options for property owners interested in leasing:
- Long term lease arrangements (10-20 years)
- Availability arrangements (1-10 years)
Why let your property to Clare County Council?
- A guaranteed rent even when the property is vacant
- Escape the hassle of collecting rent and finding a new tenant
- No day-to-day maintenance responsibilities under long term lease arrangements
- Avoid advertising costs
How do I make a proposal to Clare County Council?
Landlords who are interested in selling or leasing their properties can request a proposal form by calling into the Housing Department at New Road, Ennis.
- Email email@example.com
Telephoning (065) 6846553
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephoning (065) 6846278
- By downloading the selling and leasing proposal form in the Related Documents section below.
Page last reviewed: 01/06/17