Skip to main content

Sign licence

Sign licences are required to erect directional signs, advertisements for shops, businesses etc. An application must be made in writing to the Planning and Enterprise Development Section, Clare County Council, New Road, Ennis, Co. Clare for permission to erect these signs.

An application form for a Sign Licence may be obtained from the :
Planning and Enterprise Development Section 
Clare County Council, 
Áras Contae an Chláir, 
New Road, 
Co. Clare. 
Telephone: (065) 682 1616. 

The application form, which also contains details of the information that must be submitted with an application and details of the fees associated with a licence application, may also be downloaded below:

Page last reviewed: 17/04/13

Back to top