Locating your business
Think your business can’t have it all? In Clare, you can…
Imagine an internationally recognised business location with direct and frequent access to US, UK and European markets, prized natural resources and a continually emerging green economy all set against a backdrop of some of the most breathtaking scenery and award-winning attractions in the world.
Welcome to Clare - the ideal location for your business, we have everything to offer - from a rich culture and heritage, wonderful festivals, world-class golf courses and marine activities to forward thinking local government with planning and development policies that seek to facilitate your business. Add to this a warm and a welcoming atmosphere - County Clare is the place for doing business and an unsurpassed quality of life.
If you’re thinking of setting up or expanding a business, you’ll find all the information you need on these pages. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, just need some direction, or wish to discuss your proposal, please contact us:
Planning and Enterprise Development,
Áras Contae an Chláir,
Phone: +353 (065) 6821616
- Why invest in Clare – Why Clare is ahead in the business and lifestyle attractiveness index
- Starting a business – General advice on support available
- Socio-economic profile - Valuable economic, educational and employment information and statistics
- Business Information – Links to the most relevant agencies and organisations to help you get started
- Connect with Clare [PDF, 944KB] - An international hub for innovation, creativity and connectivity
Other relevant links on this site are
Page last reviewed: 24/05/16Back to top